teaching isn't enough $$$ any ideas

I have a masters degree and 8 years experience but only make 50k a year. I really feel that I'm worth more but only have a bachelor's in psychology and master's in special education. I recently found out I cant get my pension until 67 instead of 59 because I didnt sub one day sooner so I'm pretty much over this career. The rules for teacher retirement in my state would have let me retire 7 years sooner had I been told, as my classmates were that subbing one day in grad school put you in the retorement system before the cutoff. I'd happily make 50k for a job where I could retire at 60 or I didn't constantly take home my work. Anyone have any idea what career I could switch over to without more school?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

teaching isn't enough $$$ any ideas teaching isn't enough $$$ any ideas Reviewed by Louhi on mars 31, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.