How to explain non-job related relocation to employers?

Long story short, my husband had a severe mental breakdown in January. He hates his job but is GREAT at it. For multiple reasons, we have decided now is the time for us to follow our dream of relocating across the country. It's a huge risk, we know. There is no location with his company where we are moving, but his industry is booming there. But honestly, he isn't even sure he wants to stay in the industry and is open to almost any job.

The problem we are facing is, how does he explain to potential employers why he left secure employment and uprooted our family without security or jobs without looking flaky? We aren't flaky at all, but I'm afraid the real reason will deter employers. I'm afraid they will think "unstable, unreliable and risky".

Our secondary explanation that is true, and that we could use, is also something I think will deter employers- we have a special needs son and the specialists and facilities in the new city are amazing and will be very beneficial to his health- but again, I'm afraid "sick needy kid = lots of missed days" is what an employer will hear.

I am currently a stay at home mom but have a part time job lined up in the new city, through a friend. I will also likely be looking for full time employment.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to explain non-job related relocation to employers? How to explain non-job related relocation to employers? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.