The interviewer said to meet in the lobby and call when I arrive..... the truth is I'll probably be way early to give myself plenty of time to be on time. But I dont want to be annoying since I figure there are other interviews being conducted. What's appropriate arrival time ettiquite? 15 mins early?
I had a pre-screen phone interview. And asked to meet for an in person interview with the screener and the head of the dept. I'm totally interested in the role but have no idea what the pay rate is like (other than doing internet research) this is not the kind of position I'd be negotiating or anything. But I have no idea what the pay rate is.
Is it appropriate to ask during this interview or should I focus on getting through this interview and then ask, since either way I'm already scheduled for this interview?? Or just flat out ask.
After going through the expectations and responsibilities of the role of course. What's a good way to ask about the specifics regarding pay rate and benefits?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: