Help I Need A Job But...

TLDR: I am sort of young and super inexperienced job wise and had a semi long period of no employment. Can anyone give me tips on how to make that sound like a good thing?

I am 21 and have had consecutively about 3 jobs. All of which were crappy jobs meant for teenagers. I started off working at a resale retail place where I live. ( Pittsburgh PA) and then got frustrated with the condition of the place and management. Then I managed to get a job in a local Panera but was fired because I had no training and they refused to train me and wanted me to work other times then what I signed up for. I had a very long period where I didn't work at all and went to school and then did a lot of self bettering type stuff. Now I am working at a nonprofit part time. As all of my employement experience was. But I would like to find something that actually gives benifits. If I could get any assistance in finding something that has that or a way to spin my lack of real employement experience into something I could use to sell myself.
Thank you so much, Sarah

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help I Need A Job But... Help I Need A Job But... Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.