Could somebody help with career options (27) for someone feeling completely lost in this world?

Hello everybody!

I'm a 27 year old Oil Painter living in London (Website) who has had great career success but the job itself (as the cliche goes) is very poorly paid and unstable.

I was happy to maintain this cliched struggle until my mothers death last month. My dad left when I was 5 and I have no other family so I've found myself completely alone at 27 in the middle of a poorly paying incredibly unstable career. Going through her finances made me realise just how important financial stability is; she's left me with a lot of debt in the forms of credit cards that she took out in my name unbeknownst to me, her house is also being taken by the bank as she conducted some kind of mortgage fraud.

I've been painting with side jobs for the last 7 or 8 years and would like to now focus on a more stable career path. I started a degree in Fine Art from Central Saint Martins but dropped out after two years when my mum got sick (uterine cancer). I have the typical part time roles on my CV (sales, bar work etc.) other than that I've had no real legitimate work experience.

I understand that no one can recommend a career based on what I have said, but I was looking for advice on what career options there are out there for someone with my lack of experience etc. I'm not reluctant to do anything (including getting a degree if that's a possibility?) so all suggestions are welcome, I see enjoying my job as a luxury I simply cannot afford at the moment and so I'm open to anything at all.

***I've included my website so you didn't presume I was some idiot trying to make it with no viable talent

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Could somebody help with career options (27) for someone feeling completely lost in this world? Could somebody help with career options (27) for someone feeling completely lost in this world? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 07, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.