Hey,
im not sure if this is the right sub for this, but i try anyway.
I finished my training as an industrial clerk (In Germany its called Industriekaufmann) last summer.
During that time i had my normal labor union pay as a trainee.
Following my last day as a trainee I got a short term contract for the following 2 month.
Normal first year payment everything was fine.
The contract was only short term because I got a position as a student for this company.
As an Industrial Engineering student practice integrated ( German term: Wirtschaftsingenieur praxisintegriert).
Now the thing is our executive director asked me what i think was an appropriate amount as pay for me as a student.
At that time I had close to no idea because my internet search was limited to normal students without a training before.
And thats not all most sites just said, normal pay would be between 600-1500€ each month depending on sice of the company etc.
Dumb as I was, I agreed to an amount around 1000€ each month for the next 7 semester.
One semester is now over and my second is starting very soon.
During this time i spoke to a couple of my fellow students, some people from different companys and friends.
They all are shocked by that amount. Because it is so low.
They said this amount should only be for the time when im in the university not for the time im actually in the company.
The time in the company should be a regular payroll for an industrial clerk.
Im quite unhappy about this.
On one hand I think, since I agreed to this amount im kinda forced to live with it on the other hand I believe that they are right and at least for the time in the company I should get the normal pay.
With my contract comes some special things that I had during my training that I dont have anymore.
First I get not 13th pay each year (Urlaubs + Weihnachtsgeld) nor do I have as much vacation anymore. It got cut from 30 to 20 ( That said, I only have to be in the company for 6 month each year as the other 6 are uni. But I have no vacation during uni like normal students have), as well as a raise in hours I have to do each week from 35 to 37,5.
So my question is, am I "forced" to go with my first agreement because its my own fault for agreeing or
is my point valid to go and ask for a raise at least for the time im in the company.
Or maybe just asking to go back to my original hours?
I appreciate all comments and suggestions.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: