Hi Guys,
I have been applying for since last October almost about 6 months ago, I recently got an offer from company A. I did an interview back with them 4 months ago, interview seemed it went well but they told me they found someone else they offered the job to. Last week I got a call from the CFO asking if I was still interested, I told them yeah I'm. It's a full time financial analyst role which I'm assuming its a directors position in this case for this salary, she said you will have 0 team support no one to hold your hand and pretty much figure everything out on your own. Here is the problem I currently have an accounting job which pays 30$ an hour which is like 60k a year and career wise its a dead end because I want to take the finance route not the accounting so basically I'm wasting my time at this dead end job. I have been at this job for a year and 7 months. Now the bigger problem is I just bought a fucking 90k car, I have been saving up this whole time and bought it. I literally have like 5k in my bank account but I paid the car in full so I don't owe anything. I literally have no idea what to do, take the job and hopefully it works out? I don't want to get fired after like 4-5 months because that is what they are doing to the current employee and I literally have no finance experience. Was thinking maybe I can pull it off if I bust and study my ass off day and night. Also another factor is this company do not run background checks, just references, so pretty much anyone can bullshit on there resume. Almost an 80K increase in salary but I'm worried I won't have any idea to what I'm doing. Should I just wait and apply to mid lvl finance position that way I could get some sort of finance experience? I'm really good during interviews I can almost lie and bullshit about anything while keeping a Straight face. I can't sleep at night cus of this, any advice would be helpful.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: