What kind of jobs should I look into with a BA in (general) Psych?

I just want experience in my field to find out more of what I'd like to do & maybe pursue a graduate degree for. I've changed my mind so many times from research to therapy/counseling to non profit work... I'm wondering what else I could possibly explore too...? I've not been able to get actual experience since graduation because it seems I'd need a Masters OR because they just pay too little and/or usually don't even utilize my degree needing only a HS diploma. [BTW: I didn't have the opportunity to do internships/work the lower paying, entry level jobs while obtaining my degree either] Any advice is welcome.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What kind of jobs should I look into with a BA in (general) Psych? What kind of jobs should I look into with a BA in (general) Psych? Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.