Two weeks in to new job, making a few mistakes

So part of my job is security data entry work, which is new to me.

The other part is more hands on work throughout the facility.

I told the manager that I would be new to this industry and the office work would also be new to me when i interviewed. He told me I will be training for the first 4 weeks before I'm on my own.

The first week, I spent of the 3 days doing the security side of things with someone training me. This week, the team I'm working with and training me tried to leave me on my own. Ive made a couple mistakes that came from not knowing the system. A coworker sent an email out to all of my bosses with pictures of the mistake. This was my 4th day on this side of the business, and first on my own. Ive been hearing about it all week, and now the team treats me with kid gloves. They keep telling me how to do things I already know and im starting to get frustrated with them.

Idk how to handle this. Is it realistic to think I wasnt going to make mistakrs my first couple weeks on my own? I thought I was still training but it feels like the team is already tired of that.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Two weeks in to new job, making a few mistakes Two weeks in to new job, making a few mistakes Reviewed by Louhi on février 22, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.