Hi everyone! I would like to have your insights on my situation.
Little backgroud here; I applied on a job, got three interviews (one with the HR, the second with the manager and the last one with the CEO) all of three within 4 days. They told me that the position must be filled as quickly as possible since the last person in this role quitted in last november. They also mention that because I can start right away, this put me in a good position for having the job.
So my last interview with the CEO was on january 29th. On the 6th of february I did not had any news, so I decided to send a follow-up email just to have an idea on when I should expect news. The HR answer me the same day saying that I should have an answer for me by the end of the same week (so feb. 8th) or by the beginning of the next one (feb.11th-12th).
We are now feb 18th and I did not recieved any news since the last email with the HR.
Of course I want to send another follow-up email, but I don't want to be annoying. I can imagine that if they didn't reach up is surely because they don't have the answer for me right now.
What would you do? I'm starting to feel a little annoyed since I'm watching my inbox like crazy..
Thank you in advance!!!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: