Should I reach out to someone I know in the company I'm applying to?

I know this woman I went to middle school/high school/college with but we were never really close. We've bumped into each other here and there but it's never really gone beyond "Oh hi! How are you? What are you up to? Good, see you around!". Super infrequent.

I would say we're acquaintances at best but she works at a company I'm interviewing at right now. I don't really want to reach out because it may come off as disingenuous and I don't want to come off as pandering for a good word. I may be overthinking this, but there wouldn't be any drawback to not contacting them, right? I'm just afraid that the hiring manager may see that we're friends on linkedin and then think it's weird that I haven't said anything about it.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I reach out to someone I know in the company I'm applying to? Should I reach out to someone I know in the company I'm applying to? Reviewed by Louhi on février 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.