I had my first interview for an accounting/finance internship this week. It was at a Fortune 500 company, so obviously I wore a suit and tie. When I went to the welcome desk to tell them I was there for an interview I immediately felt over dressed. There was a group of employees at their desks all wearing very casual clothes like what you would wear out with your friends. When I met the person I was interviewing with I couldn’t help but notice how overdressed I was. He was wearing neon green ASICS running shoes, jeans, and an untucked button down shirt. I’ve always been told to go for over dressed rather than underdressed, but man did I feel like a sore thumb.
Hope this doesn’t hurt my chances in anyway. Anyone else ever had an experience like this?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: