I have very short job history being a recent grad, however I have a few jobs that I have left because of contracting issues. Am about to take a new job, however I don't want to rule out the possibility of moving to another city in a year or so, but I know it's bad to constantly leave jobs as I've already been asked about it.
If I can move within the company to another city, is it generally considered as bad as if you just left? On my resume, it would still say worked there for 'x' years even if you moved in between those years, correct?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Leaving a Job Location for Same Company at Other Location - Considered Bad?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 22, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: