Since I graduated 9 months ago, I've been applying to mainly legal jobs since that's what I ultimately what I want to do, but I have had zero luck landing even an interview.
I figured it's time to look for jobs that I can use my Masters for but to be quite honest I don't know what those jobs are or where to look for them. I live in NJ and about 20 min away from NYC if that helps.
In terms of job experience, I am currently a part-time bank teller and a part-time legal assistant. I've had a few campus jobs and some retail jobs but nothing much else.
Also, my Master's program was super small and they never even talked about career paths nor is my University's career center really set up to find jobs for a Master's graduate. From my research so far, a lot of policy jobs are heavy on data analysis and while I have some SPSS experience...my program lacked quality courses and instructors for statistical analysis and I don't feel comfortable applying to jobs that rely heavily on those skills.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: