I'm currently working my first full time, "big kid" job as a marketing specialist for a private equity firm. I've been here for about 3.5 months, and it sucks just as much as it did day one. When I first started, I was never given any formal training and was basically expected to hit the ground running. My manager is extremely distant, and is the type of person that would rather do things herself than take the time to teach someone else. Not to mention she's only in the office two days a week and is hard to reach when I have questions. She and I are the only marketing employees in the company, so I can't really ask anyone else for help. Long story short, I have nothing to do about 80% of the time I'm here. I spend most of my time on social media or YouTube, working on personal writing, or reading articles on the web. My boss is so wrapped up with her own stuff that I don't think she even notices that she's not giving me enough work. The things that I do on a weekly basis take about one full day to finish at the most, so I find myself dragging the small amount of work that I have out for as long as I can. I'm starting to feel like a bad employee because I'm typically a hard worker, but I hardly have anything to do and my manager rarely gives me new work. I dread going to work each morning, and its starting to affect my mental health and overall well-being. Is this normal? Any advice?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: