I gave my 2 weeks notice earlier this week and was expecting to be paid out for 12 PTO days since I didn't use any of my vacation or floating days but after asking HR, they said I would only be getting 2.5 days because they are pro-rated.
In the employee handbook, it did say sick days would be pro-rated but not vacation or floating days. The only thing I could think of is since it's so early in the year, the 12 vacation/floating days have not been accrued yet and would only be fully accrued at the end of the year.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it common for companies in NY to pro-rate PTO payout?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 11, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: