I need help. Taking Account Clerk III government assessment written test this week for county agency candidate pool consideration. Looking for examples of the test.
I am facing layoff from my current employer, of over 17 years, in the next few months. I am applying for everything left and right for government agencies and got lucky by being invited to test for 2 positions to be placed in candidate pools for positions as they are needed. One test has given me materials and a heads up as to what it will be about, and the other is giving me nothing. I have googled a bit and found a place that for $79 will give me access to education and perhaps, an example of the test, for 1 month. I would really like to know what I am walking into and not blow my opportunity. I have never tested for any government agencies and haven't looked for a job in over 17 years. And I am a 51 y/f with no degrees. And we are on 1 income so money is very tight. Would appreciate suggestions and advice.
Edit: I am located in California and applying for a county agency.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: