How do I explain the reason that I’m looking for a new job when I’ve been at my current one for only 2 months?
I recently took a new job knowing that it was a bit of a risk. I’m now in a situation where I’m no longer sure of the stability this job offers. The company is being sold off and the person who brought me in is leaving as well. I want to start applying for other jobs just in case. How do I explain in my application why I’m looking for another job after such a short stint? If I leave the job off my resume entirely it looks like I’m unemployed which I don’t think would help my case. And I obviously can’t say I’m still at my old job since that’s a complete lie. What do I do?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How do I explain the reason that I’m looking for a new job when I’ve been at my current one for only 2 months?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 11, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: