How to handle potential recruitment call scams?

Given today's importance of security, scam calls, and robotic calls that sound human, how you answer a call from a company claiming you applied on their website for a job?

I got a call in which the individual said they were a recruiting company where I applied for a job. Given the interaction, it sounded human, but I tried to verify it by saying things such as "Let me get a pen", "What company did you say again?", "What was the position?."

Would any of you recruiters or other professionals, find this response to be unprofessional? Would there be a better way to go about this? What I consider to be red flags are "tech job" or anything that isn't listed as the actual job title. An example would be "I see you applied for one of our tech jobs."

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to handle potential recruitment call scams? How to handle potential recruitment call scams? Reviewed by Louhi on février 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.