How to go about asking for a raise?

I work an entry-level job at a non-profit ... so the pay is shit ... but actually abnormally shitty given the position. My coworkers and I are social workers in California (a job that requires a college degree) yet we only get paid $15/hr +.56 differential for bilingual. This is not a living wage in CA so even though I have a full-time job, I still have to live at home, as do my coworkers. Similar positions in the area get paid 18-20$ (which is still pretty bad, but would be preferable!!)

I’ve been trying to get other work but have been unsuccessful so now I’m looking to join up with my coworkers who are also frustrated about the pay to ask for a raise ... we just don’t know how. I’m pretty much the unofficial “leader” of our group so I know it’ll come down to me having to present it. Any tips or suggestions on how to go about this would be great! So far, I’ve put a suggestion in the suggestion box that we should be having our pay increased to match the minimum wage increase, but I see now that another .50/hr would only get us another $80/month before taxes ... we need to ask for an actual raise

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to go about asking for a raise? How to go about asking for a raise? Reviewed by Louhi on février 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.