Are even office temp agencies picky now?

I've tried to sign on with temp agencies while looking for a permanent career job, and I can't get anywhere.

I have all the usual office skills and then some. Lots of real-world professional experience. I can scrub up to look super-professional - but I never get invited for an interview anyway so that hasn't been a factor so far.

I temped a lot back in the day, when I was a student and such. I could always get those gigs. But now, zip zero zilch.

Only thing I can think of is that I haven't done those sorts of jobs recently. I'm not a career receptionist or secretary. But does it matter for temp jobs? I can look presentable and answer phones and file documents and type stuff up well enough to cover for a admin assistant's vacation or whatever. That's all that mattered in the past.

Anybody got any ideas?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Are even office temp agencies picky now? Are even office temp agencies picky now? Reviewed by Louhi on février 02, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.