Accidentally got interview with company I didn't want to interview with

I got an interview request via email today about a job interview, but I didn't want to do it and forgot about it because a company I wanted a job with also sent me a request for a phone interview. They just called me and I got sucked into doing the interview tomorrow. How should I word the email to say I no longer want this position? I can't really figure out what it is they do and they don't have a social media presence. They have like 10 posts in the past 2 months, which means I'm probably going to be the person managing it, and there doesn't seem to be much room for growth in skills or opportunities if it's only going to be me and maybe one other person. My last job has made me wary of these kind of places. They also didn't have much of a social media presence and I ended up doing more tasks unrelated to social media despite being hired to do social media.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Accidentally got interview with company I didn't want to interview with Accidentally got interview with company I didn't want to interview with Reviewed by Louhi on février 20, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.