Long story short, before end of business on Thursday 21 Feb 2019 I need to give a urine sample. On Tuesday evening 19 Feb 2019 I was in a room with two others who were smoking weed from a bong and blowing the excess vapors into the air. I personally do not do any drugs but I am now freaking out that I will fail when giving the piss test.
I don't know if I'll be OK; I didn't personally inhale/ingest/take a hit but I'm afraid that being in the same room and those two guys blowing smoke is going to screw me.
Please give it to me straight.
Thank you
Edit: I am in New York State and the email says I have to take the following: You are registered for a drug test - Urine: 5 Panel (Pre-2018 HHS Levels)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
A Question About Drug (Urine) Test
Reviewed by Louhi
on
février 20, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: