What jobs suits me?

I am 28, I did go to College but due to mental health reasons did not go back, and to be honest I don't plan on going back.

I tried fast food but the pace was too fast for me. I liked working in the drive-thru though.

I have had 4 jobs in my life. 1, cashiering at a grocery store. 2, working at tj maxx in the back with the clothes putting censors on them, the job was ok but the pace was too fast, I left after 1 year, 3, cashier job, there for a year, left last March, and 4, working as a childcare provider in a local church nursery.

I wouldn't say I am introverted but I am very shy. I have no friends in real life. I want to travel internationally. I don't really want to work on a farm. I'd like to work at a job that provides training, a place to stay, and sometimes provides meals. I want to get out of the state I have lived in for I don't know, 15 years, I want out.

I am ISTJ/ISFP/-A/-T

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What jobs suits me? What jobs suits me? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.