Hello everyone.
I currently work at a company in the data services department. Every day I find myself disliking my job and thus my life more and more. So I'd like it if I could get a new job, problem is I'm not sure exactly what I should be looking for with my skills because I'd prefer getting a new job relatively soon (I.E. in a few months preferably, no longer than 6 months). Here is a brief list of my education and skills
Education: BS in Mathematics
Skills: High fluency with Excel. VBA programming knowledge in Excel, Outlook, and Access. Experience automating tasks with VBA macros. SQL experience as well. Experience designing and building a relational database up to BCNF (Boyce Codd Normal Form I.E. 3.5 Normal Form) in Microsoft Access (why Access instead of a more powerful DBMS? Well that is part of the reason why I want to leave TLDR it's because I work for a company that does not want to innovate/change/automate anything even though it desperately needs to).
Also outside of work I've done some programming with R, Python, and Java. I have a basic understanding of Object Oriented Programming. I also have some experience with data analysis via machine learning. I have a basic understanding of the data science process (also took a few courses in probability and statistics in college), but I highly doubt I'm experienced enough to get a job that will regularly require the use of machine learning. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a job in Data Science/Machine Learning but I don't believe that is something you can achieve in the time-window I'd like to get a new job in. I'm trying to be realistic here with the short time window I want to leave in.
I'm open minded to many recommendations, assuming the recommendation is something that I can either apply for now or is something I could apply for in a couple months if I taught myself a few other things (which is no problem, I am the kind of person who loves learning and growing).
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: