A person from HR from a big company recently reached to see when I’m available for a phone interview. I gave her a list of all the days and times I am available and said I would accommodate her if none of them work. Six days later, she still doesn’t respond. This is like my dream job so this morning I emailed her again asking if the dates and times I suggested are good and if not I can work with her to figure out when we can talk.
Am I going crazy? This is like day 6 of silence. Do you think I should just let it go because she apparently changed her mind about interviewing me or should I just give it a few more days and reach out again?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
what do I do if an hr manager is ghosting me?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 16, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: