What do I do if a company asks for references and I have none?

I’m looking to leave my current job and have an interview coming up where they ask for references prior to meeting me.

Obviously I can’t use anyone in my current company because they don’t know I’m trying to leave so I don’t really have anyone to put down. I could use a professor but I’m a couple years out of school now and feel that’s not a good source either.

Is there anyway I can get around this? They want 3 and I definitely have one but really can’t think of another 2.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What do I do if a company asks for references and I have none? What do I do if a company asks for references and I have none? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.