Today I had an interview for an apprenticeship around 25 minutes from where I live.
I felt the interview was going well, myself and the two interviewers were having some banter about some of my answers to the questions they asked me. (Mainly football related)
Then around 15 minutes in the one guy leaned back in his chair, looked me in the eyes and said ‘Your attitude sucks’.
He went on to say I have arrived into his company with a bravado and have being answering his questions arrogantly. He finished talking and the room was dead silent.
It took me a few seconds to focus and gather my thoughts. I went on to apologise if anything I’ve said has came across as cocky, I’m a very quiet and reserved person and would never look to offend others.
He made some remark about how I ‘pulled it back there’.
After that the interview went down hill, I felt he tried to diminish my accomplishments because they weren’t some superhuman feats among other things.
I suppose it’s a learning experience. It was the first time I’ve been really grilled for a job but I feel his statement over stepped the mark.
My mom wasn’t all that impressed when I told her what happened. We’ve discussed what I can take from this interview for ones down the line.
I would really like to hear anyone’s thoughts on this. Is this the norm for ‘real interviews’? Have I taken it to personally?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: