What are some simple tricks to make you seem more qualified in a job interview?

So a founder of a pretty large but up and coming media company messaged me saying he wants me to apply for a job at the company because he likes my work.

I apply and complete a requested task which put me through to interview round.

Now the role itself, is a senior position but I’d say I’m probably a mid-weight at the moment as while I’ve done a lot in a short period of time, I just finished university 3 years ago.

And a senior role is typically for professionals with at least 5 years experience in the role they’re going for.

Is there anything I can do in the interview to seem more qualified?

I do have an advantage over other applications thought because I was asked to apply and I also know a couple people in the company already. Plus, they were really impressed with the task I presented.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What are some simple tricks to make you seem more qualified in a job interview? What are some simple tricks to make you seem more qualified in a job interview? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.