I work for -undisclosed dollar store-, and I hate my job with a passion. I get $8 an hour, but only get 4 hours a week. this doesnt hurt too bad because I'm 18 and live with my parents, but I'm not really able to contribute to keeping my family financially stable. I get fussed at for not meeting a standard that no one else in the store meets either (I've checked the stocking cart clock-in/out sheet). My manager is vague when I ask for instructions and plays really heavy favorites. This is in stark contrast to my previous job, a temp job with my Parish's (im in Louisiana) school system to help set up computers for next year's students. Everyone there was friendly, the workloads were reasonable, and we all got treated the same by the overseer. It was minimum wage, but I worked all week and loved it. I live in the middle of nowhere, so computer jobs are incredibly difficult to find without traveling to a nearby city which isn't on the menu because I have no personal means of transportation. I feel trapped in this damned dollar store and I need a way out. Any advice..?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: