Should I leave my job after a few weeks?

I just started a new job in Sweden (good pay, great colleagues, and company helped me relocate from Canada).

The thing is, I haven't found the job to be as inspiring/rewarding and feel that my manager lacks the experience to lead our team through technical projects successfully. I have also been extremely depressed having moved here by myself.

At the same time, an old manager who I respect reached out to me with a very exciting opportunity (great pay, small company culture) back home.

Should I consider leaving my current job? It's only been a few weeks and I was very excited to move to Europe, but I am just not sure if these feelings will pass or if I will be giving up a good opportunity.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I leave my job after a few weeks? Should I leave my job after a few weeks? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.