So I had a coffee chat with the guy who could potentially be hiring me as an intern at the end of last year. He said that he would get back to me early next year cos the coffee chat was right before the Christmas break. During this coffee chat he told me to shoot him an email if I hadn’t heard from him by the first week of the year. I sent an email on the 7th Jan and just sent another email today (17th Jan) just following up on what we discussed during this coffee chat.
I’m getting worried that they are not replying and I’m not sure if I’m annoying them by sending the follow up emails. I’m not sure if the lack of replies is due to the inevitable influx of emails at the start of the year or if they’ve just simply forgotten about what we had discussed.
What should I do if they don’t reply to my second follow up email?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: