So I'm 21 and I've had a few different jobs. Mostly just to see What I like. I first worked at arbys when I was 14 thru 17. When i was 16 i started a second job at a restaurant in my little hometown. I stuck with that until i was about 20 years old. I eventually worked up to a manager position and I absolutely loved it. I was in a bad car accident and had some head problems so I had to leave that and was unemployed for about 6 momths. When i was better i didn't go back because I wanted something different. I tried a job testing concrete for moisture and density but i wasnt very intrigued by it but i left on good terms. I currently work at two men and a truck and i have since April and I love it but no one wants to move furniture their whole life. I thought about being a customer service rep for them but they don't offer very much. I want something where i can really interact with people and make a difference. I'm eventually goimg to try and go law enforcement but that is very difficult to do. So basically I'm just asking what sort of job is out there where i can interact with people a majority of a day and feel as if im doing something that helps.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: