[Leaving a job] My part-time job is no-longer allowing employees to set their availability; advice?

I'm a college student working a college's book/retail store, and I received an email informing me that the store is changing the process for adding and modifying availability to "create more efficient schedules."

To summarize, we are now required to submit a copy of our school schedule, as well as a list of any occurring events during the week, and they would then build the schedule around that. We can also not change our availability after the schedule has been submitted unless "there are extreme or extenuating circumstances approved by the manager."

I am planning on quitting the job when I return from winter break, and I would greatly appreciate some advice on what to do in this circumstance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

[Leaving a job] My part-time job is no-longer allowing employees to set their availability; advice? [Leaving a job] My part-time job is no-longer allowing employees to set their availability; advice? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.