A little background with my current employer: I’ve been here for 9 months, I get along great with everyone including managers, they have been really good about giving me time off when I need it and it’s not a hard job at all. But I would like to move to full time getting more benefits and have more responsibilities but cannot get any of these things due to positions already being filled. So I guess I feel like I can’t grow anymore with this company.
I’ve been applying to other full time jobs in my area and yesterday an employer, that’s about 30 miles away, reached out to me and we set up an interview for today at 12pm. When I woke up this morning, the weather was terrible and the roads were icy. I even received a text from my coworker saying if the roads were still bad by the time I come in, to let her know and she would work for me since she’s already there. So I contacted the employer again asking if we could move the interview for another day. He then replied that he came from X city to head into work and the roads were fine. This response kind of turned me off from even accepting a job to work there (which won’t be happening now since I didn’t go to it). Why couldn’t he just reschedule the interview for another day and not have me risk my life to get there? But it also makes me appreciate the job I have now because they at least care about my safety lol. What do you guys make of that situation?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: