Is this normal ?

Hello there.

I've just got my annual checkup in my company and I don't really know if my situation is normal or not...

I work in digital marketing and communication field. I've got 2 part-time job (I got recruited like this) doing the same missions. Here are my missions :

  • Social Media Management: creating posts, managing publications and answering messages on the company social media, growing the followers base
  • Content production: writing specialized blog posts, creating visual content and infographics, creating all visual documents for the commercial team (contracts, product sheets, powerpoints for commercial appointments etc).
  • Website management: creating new pages, updating information, increasing the website traffic
  • SEO optimization
  • Project management: leading the project of creating a new website, content redaction, SEO optimization
  • Events: organizing events for clients 2 to 3 times per year + webinars and promotion
  • Analytics and recommendation for new actions
  • Email campaigns: creating promotional emails and sending it to prospects
  • Internal communication: organizing team challenges, team events, technical support on the intern message service
  • Giving job training to customers about digital communication

Remind that this is for a part-time job. Not a full-time.

My boss added me 2 new domains to develop :

  • Public relations: redacting press articles, contact and publish those articles on digital and traditional press
  • Institutional communication: study, budget, creating and setting advertisement on traditional media (Radio, print, TV...)

He gave me 45% of my annual bonus, but it felt like he was interpreting numbers and text and not being clean.

I'm paid 27,000$ / year for both jobs, and I accepted it because I negotiated a 3400$ bonus per year (one company is always giving me 100% of my bonus, the 2nd one which I'm talking about here always find ways not to give 100% of it). Keep in mind this is a part job and the pay is including BOTH jobs. I'm paid 13k6$ per year for the missions I've listed above.

I've got close to 3 years exp including internships, been in that company for 2 years and I've got a Master degree in Digital Marketing. I never got a raise and he keeps adding me new tasks and responsibilities. I love learning new things but I have no senior above me so I'm usually stuck and without anyone to help or teach me stuff.

I don't know if this is a normal situation or not. I feel like I'm being taken advantage of, and I don't know what to do. If there is some digital marketing professional here, I'd love to hear about your experience, missions and what you think about this...

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is this normal ? Is this normal ? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.