Did I Bomb My Interview?

I had an interview about a week in a half ago and here it is:

I got in at 8:25 AM for the 8:30 AM interview. The drive was an hour and twenty minutes and they knew it so I don't think there was any judgment there.

I was greeted by the head of my would-be department who let me in and showed me to the interview room. I interviewed with the HOD and two of my would-be mentors. They started off with "tell me about yourself". I told them in one sentence that I had switched from Biochem after freshman year (which started a separate conversation about how hard that was) and Psychology after my sophomore year. I then stated that I wanted more of a challenge than what Psychology offered, and that's why I ended up in my field: Math.

From there, we basically just had a conversation about me, my background, and what drives me. It all seemed very smooth and conversational. We were approaching the one-in-a-half-hour mark and the HOD said she was going to get the HR Manager. I continued talking with my would-be mentors and asking them questions about working at the company.

The HOD came back and the HR manager took me through the office and showed me the rest of the floor. She then took me down to her office, introduced me to another HR rep and then we walked into her office. She gave me a spiel about benefits and the renovations they are doing. I asked a dumb question about deductibles interacting with copays (the job is at an insurance company so not a good thing. In my defense, I woke up at 5:45 AM for this interview. I was not at my best tbh).

We finished talking she asked me if I had questions, I asked her one, and then she offered to walk me out. Before we walked out, she walked me through another area of the building (it was not on the way out) and started describing more renovations. Afterwards, she actually walked me out to the lobby where I made a quip about accidentally bumping into her. We shook hands and she wished me a safe drive home.

I got an email from her by the end of the day asking for my references. What are the impressions you guys are getting?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Did I Bomb My Interview? Did I Bomb My Interview? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.