I got a phone interview for an inventory clerk position tomorrow for a relatively major company. How do I succeed and impress them?
So thanks to my temp agency, I got an interview with a relatively big local company tomorrow. From what my temp agency described, my interview will be on the phone with an operations manager from what I imagine would be logistics. They told me that the manager is particularly looking for someone that wants to learn new things easily and will follow instructions well and is willing to train me even if I don't know much about logistics. I am a history major graduate who has zero experience in logistics, but I am of course eager to learn. How do I impress the manager? If it goes well, I was told I would do a second interview. I am seriously super nervous haha.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
I got a phone interview for an inventory clerk position tomorrow for a relatively major company. How do I succeed and impress them?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
janvier 25, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: