How do you make men respect you when you’re a female in a lead position?

I apologize if this has been asked before, I’m actually new to this subreddit.

Just seeking advice from women who are in management type positions or are in charge of male employees? I’d also like to hear from men who have a female manager or supervisor, and why they do or do not respect them. To throw in another factor, age. I feel like gaining the respect from men when you’re a younger female is quite the challenge. Does anyone have any advice or tips for this type of situation? Also what qualities must one possess to demand respect and assert themself?

Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you make men respect you when you’re a female in a lead position? How do you make men respect you when you’re a female in a lead position? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 26, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.