Have an interview for a trainee recruitment consultant for teachers on Friday. Any tips for ensuring I land the job?

I believe it's a 3 stage interview, the last stage being role play. It's in the UK too (in case that makes a difference). I have around 2 years B2C sales experience on the phones and door to door. I also have 10 years retail/customer service experience.

I'm after any advice so I can go into the interview as prepared as possible. I've done my research on the company and I may research the person who will be conducting the interview. Also after any insight into the role from people who have/are in similar positions.

Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Have an interview for a trainee recruitment consultant for teachers on Friday. Any tips for ensuring I land the job? Have an interview for a trainee recruitment consultant for teachers on Friday. Any tips for ensuring I land the job? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.