Had 2nd interview havent heard back

I am in a pickle.

I applied for a developer position at a big tv company. The job seemed totally made for me, it is exactly what I am currently doing in my job but it just pays more. Sure I need to drive an extra 15-20 minutes but it would be full-time and not part time like at my current job.

I applied through LinkedIn, I was called the next day. The team at the big company was impressed and wanted an interview the very next day. I went to the interview on 2/21 and spoke to the project manager and another developer. I was tested on my technical skills and I stumbled on a question because I was nervous. I thought I tanked it but in 2 hrs they called me back to get a second interview on 12/26. The second interview was a bit frustrating because it was a conference call with the team overseas. The project manager was expecting them to ask me technical question but all they did was explain their work. I didn't know what to do so I just noded, gave them feedback, and tried to get them to ask me any technical questions or just general questions they had. When the call was over the project manager leveled with me and said I would have to prove myself and gave me an in depth look at what their operations are and how I would be assisting should I be hired. It was all good, I believe. I was mostly confident, I shook their hand firmly with eye contact, and sent emails thanking him for the interview each time.

They said they would call me 12/31 with news but I heard nothing. I reached out to the technical recruiter who passed on my resume to them and she said that nothing has come up probably because of New Years, she said wait till Wednesday. Today is Wednesday and still nothing. I had already emailed her asking her if they followed up as well as texted her. I dont want to seem pushy and send another email but I need answers, if Im not hired fine but I dont want to be ghosted by another company.

Any advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Had 2nd interview havent heard back Had 2nd interview havent heard back Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.