Got an email about a job I didn't finish applying for. Is this for real or a scam?

Currently job searching and I've never had a job before, but one of companies I looked into two days ago just sent me an email that went into my spam folder. The company is Advantage Solutions, and the email says that they are interested in following up on the Part Time event specialist job, which was what the application was for, and included their phone number and email.

However, as mentioned in the title, I didn't actually finish my application for them. I got to a part where they wanted me to answer some questions from a bot and backed out, and the opening message from said bot says that my application isn't complete, which implies this wasn't meant to be optional. This seems incredibly dubious to me, so I'm wondering if I'm right in thinking about staying the hell away from this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Got an email about a job I didn't finish applying for. Is this for real or a scam? Got an email about a job I didn't finish applying for. Is this for real or a scam? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.