Good places to start working part-time for 18y olds with basically no work experience?

Hey guys, joined this sub for this question. I am about to turn 18 and get my driver's license, and I want to help with my family's rent. As the title says, I have never done other jobs, but I am a fast learner. I have never officially worked, but I helped my family's business sometimes. I am still in school, but I can twist my hours a bit because I am in Independet Study. I will also graduate this semester. I know fast food is an instant choice, but I always feel that I'll mess something up i.e. giving the wrong order, fail to hear their order, etc. I live in SCali, an hour away from LA. Something like a librarian, or heck, I'll take GameStop if they would ever look at my application.

TL;DR: 18 year old needs good starter part-time jobs that'd take someone in with no previous experience.

Thank you.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Good places to start working part-time for 18y olds with basically no work experience? Good places to start working part-time for 18y olds with basically no work experience? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.