Has anybody else had a potential employer keep tabs on them after an interview?

Just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and how it panned out for you.

I had an interview in the first week of Jan with a company that I was really interested in. They didn't mention anything until I followed up the following week. The recruiter called, saying:

"We really liked you and wanted you on the team but chose someone else because they had experience in the software we use. It really just came down to experience. The department is expanding, can't say how soon, but when it happens we would love for you to join us. Please send me an email if you find something or anything changes on your part."

I just took that as a really roundabout way of saying no and didn't take this too seriously. But then yesterday, the recruiter called me back, saying they loved me, they knew my tenure at my current company was ending soon and asked if anything changed and if I was still interested. I told them I was still interested and they said great, just wanted to follow up. But no job offer! Just keeping tabs!

This is so frustrating! If they liked me enough to keep tabs on me, why didn't they just hire me in the first place!?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Has anybody else had a potential employer keep tabs on them after an interview? Has anybody else had a potential employer keep tabs on them after an interview? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.