Forklift licence UK

I have handed my notice in at work, I am trying to not leave with any bad blood towards the company but it is proving hard to do so especially with the way my notice came about. Last year I got my forklift licence through the company (they paid for it) they never gave me my certificate or licence. Can they keep this from me as I am leaving? I’m going to ask them for it, I don’t see why they wouldn’t give it me as what use is it to them apart from been awkward. But can they actually keep it from me if I ask for it?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Forklift licence UK Forklift licence UK Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 25, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.