First Interview

I'm 17 and I just got called for my first job interview at an Olive Garden near my home. I have no work experience and I'm really looking forward to getting some before I go to college. I would consider myself a kind person, but I also have issues with anxiety, which I know can make first-time social situations difficult for me.

I would really love to know if there are any ways that I can prepare and what things I should include and leave out during my interview to not make a complete fool of myself. What kind of questions may I be asked? Just anything to help out essentially. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: The interview is on Friday and I'm off school, so I have time to do question prep if need be.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First Interview First Interview Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 03, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.