I am reaching out because I could use your help. As you may know I left the classroom a few years ago in the hopes of landing a job that moved me closer to my goal of supporting the adults in my student's lives. During that time I was able to get a job in sales while also getting a contract to teach career readiness to young adults 18-31 for the City of Philadelphia. In that program I led a team of three instructors to effectively support the development of over 40 interns on multiple career tracks, and designed and implemented a career readiness program, in conjunction with the Mayor’s Office of Adult Education, that promoted leadership and self-management skills. However the program has come to an end and I'm looking to transition on to the next opportunity for me.
I would appreciate your help in locating a position which helps me meet my goal. Nowadays 80% of jobs today are not acquired through traditional means. With that in mind, if you could connect me to people in your network, or send me any leads, I would be deeply grateful
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: