Abroad to Silicon Valley start-up with SO. Relocation benefits?

I am moving to Silicon Valley pretty soon from abroad with my SO, to join a series A start-up with no policy about relocation from foreign countries.

My company has so far offer to pay for:

  • my flight tickets
  • my visa expenses
  • 1 month accommodation in a comfortable AirBnb
  • my spouse's Dependent Visa fees

I am moving from really far away so airfares are significant and I am planning to ask my company to also reimburse my SO's flight fare, but with a lot of hesitation because I don't want it to look like I am asking too much.

I was going over a couple of articles regarding relocation negotiation and they all recommend asking around about the norm in other comparible companies.

Therefore people who have moved from other countries and are working in Silicon valley, what are the usual benefits that one can expect? I realise that the benefits may vary significantly between giant corporations like Apple and Google and smaller, younger startups. I am looking mostly for inputs from people who work in relatively younger startups but also from bigger companies.

TIA!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Abroad to Silicon Valley start-up with SO. Relocation benefits? Abroad to Silicon Valley start-up with SO. Relocation benefits? Reviewed by Louhi on janvier 16, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.