I am looking for a new job as a step up from where I am now. I work for a large company with a lot of rules, meetings, and planning, and little actual work. I have done a lot of good stuff there and my management is very happy with me, but it's just not fun or challenging in a substantial way. I have been there for 9 months.
I sent my resume through hired.com a few days ago. Just to explain, hired matches your resume with companies and then the companies reach out. Just a few hours ago I got an email from them that my profile matched no employers. I don't expect the Sundar Pichai to call me and beg me to join Google, but I do have a degree in a STEM field from a prestigious university with a high GPA, currently work at a highly respectable company in technology, and have an in-demand skill set. I find it not credible that I didn't match with anybody (maybe I have too high of an opinion of what all these things are worth?). The only thing that jumps out is that it might be a bit too early to move.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: