This past spring I graduated with a B.S. in Biology with a specialization in Anatomy. My goal has been a career in or akin to forensic/mortuary science, whether it be with the police, or for a local county medical examiner’s office, etc. However, the majority of my current work experience stems from retail positions, and one ecological research laboratory job that I held on campus. These jobs were easy to me to keep because of the flexibility they offered with my school schedule, but as a result I have little to no professional work experience in my field of study. All of my experience with handling cadavers and specimens and lab equipment happened throughout the duration of my time in university.
My resume looks glaringly like one of a salesperson, but my passion lies in STEM. I fear that my determination and enthusiasm to get my foot in the door for a relevant job will be overshadowed by my years of working retail. Is there a way that I could or should craft my resume and applications to make me a more desirable applicant in this line of work, or in the STEM field at all? I don’t want to be in sales for the rest of my life, but I’ve been struggling to find professional work in the months I’ve been graduated.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: